Skybet Mobile App Review
bet365 Mobile App
|Mobile Site Android App iOS App||£50 In Free Bets||9.9 /10||CLAIM BONUS|
|Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required #AD|
Unibet Mobile App
|Mobile Site Android App iOS App||Money Back as a Bonus up to £40 if your first bet loses + £10 Casino||9.6 /10||CLAIM BONUS|
|18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Wagering requirements: all sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. Full T&C's apply.. #AD|
Betfair Mobile App
|Mobile Site Android App Windows Phone App||Bet £5 Get £20||9.3 /10||CLAIM BONUS|
|New Customer offer. Place a min £5 bet on the Sportsbook on odds of min 1/2 (1.5), get £20 in Free Bets. Rewards valid for 30 days. SMS verification required. Only deposits via cards will qualify. T&Cs apply. Please Gamble Responsibly #AD|
* T&C's apply, 18+.
- Sky Bet
- Bonusbet £5 Get £20
- MarketsFootball, Cycling, Boxing, Basketball
- Website www.skybet.com
- Not Verified
Review of the NavigationNow, the first thing we would like to tell you about the Skybet App is its interface and navigation. Although it is not what you would normally find on other sites, the navigation at Skybet Mobile is not bad at all. In fact, when you finally learn every part of it, and you find your way around with ease, you will see that the navigation is pretty nice and user-friendly. The biggest surprise of all is that the navigation bar appears to be small, but once you tap on it, it becomes way larger, displaying nine crucial icons that will make your life easier. Their purpose is to redirect you to the features on the Skybet App that matter the most, as well as all the things you need to manage your account. The interface is amazing. The overall appearance of the app is good too. It has to be said that the graphics are modern and stylish. They blend very well. Nothing is too kitschy. Generally speaking, it is a pleasure to glance at it.
Bonus OffersPerhaps every punter dreams about receiving a special bonus for just visiting the mobile site of a given bookmaker. And while the Sky bet Mobile App does not come with any exclusive mobile offers, we are pretty sure that you are still going to be impressed with their promotions. First of all, there is a welcome bonus worth of £20 for all new members. Second, you can participate in Super 6 Weekly Jackpots and get the chance to make a profit in the blink of an eye. We are talking about walking away with the impressive £250.000. Also, there are Weekly Free Bets which can increase the time you spend on the Sky bet App and even up your chances of hitting it big. After all, who does not like free bets? Along with that, you can be treated to other price boosts which are given away for different markets. This means that no matter which area you have decided to focus on, you are likely to be eligible for an exclusive giveaway that will make your day. If you are planning to use the Mobile App of Skybet, it pays off to have a look at the bonuses. You will not be disappointed.
Review of the Live Streaming and BettingNow that we have discussed the promotions at Skybet, we think it is also important to talk about another interesting part of the platform. One of the features that are a little bit disappointing about the Sky bet Mobile App is the live streaming and betting console. There is nothing special about it, at least when it comes to the in-play section. The live broadcasting, though, is very decent. You can watch live events from La Liga or enjoy the “Bet and Watch” feature that is typical of live betting platforms. You can bet on and watch each and every race they feature. You can see all of the sporting events the bookmaker covers in the first section of our review titled “Characteristics of the Skybet App.” The catalogue is extensive. You can bet on Greyhound, cricket, basketball, tennis, golf, football and many other common and not so common sports. The selection is good enough to suit everyone’s taste. The good news for low rollers is that you do not need to have much money in your balance to bet on events. The minimum bet amount at the sportsbook is as little as £0.05. There are very few venues that offer such a small minimum bet. You should take advantage of it. One of the disadvantages of the Sky bet App bet feature is that it requires one too many taps on the screen to place a bet, which can be crucial when you need to make a last-minute wager and you have only a couple of seconds left before bets are closed. Trust us, being able to do things quickly on a bookmaker’s site, whether a desktop version or an app, can make a world of difference to the result.
Withdrawals and DepositsAnother poorly managed feature of the Skybet App is the banking options section. It offers but few deposit and withdrawal methods, which make it quite a hassle for bettors to make money transactions. Truth be told, some other mobile platforms do much, much better on this account. One of the ways to transfer money to and from your account at the bookmaker’s mobile version is to use debit and credit cards. Only the most popular are accepted. For example Visa and MasterCard. Another way to go is to use Neteller. At least they also offer the opportunity to deposit and withdraw with PayPal, the popular e-wallet. And that’s pretty much it. You will find no more payment options at Skybet App. Like we said, the list is pretty short. In defence of the bookmaker, we would like to point out that even though the methods offered by the company are not so many, there are brands that offer fewer options than this, as difficult as it seems to believe.
Devices that are Compatible with the Skybet Mobile AppHere is a quick breakdown of which devices the Skybet App can run on. The native app is compatible only with iOS. This means that owners of Windows Phone, Blackberry and Android-running devices should stick with the web-based application if they want to access all Skybet features throughout their gadgets. Take a look.
- iOS devices: iPhone 5C, iPhone 4, iPhone 3, iOS 6.0 or later, the new iPad, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPhone, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s.
- Android: Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4 & S5, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Asus Android range, Huawei range, LG Optimus, HTC One range, Tab 10.1, Motorola range, Amazon Kindle & Kindle Fire HD, LG G2
- Blackberry: Blackberry Bold 9700, Blackberry Pearl 9105, Blackberry Curve 9300, Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Curve 8520, Blackberry Curve 9320, Blackberry Playbook, Blackberry Torch 9800, Blackberry Q10.
Questions & Answers
Q: How can I use the Skybet App on my Blackberry, Windows or Android?
- A: Unfortunately, as our guide shows, the native Mobile App of Skybet is not compatible with any of these devices. It can only be run on iOS mobile phones, tablets and other gadgets of the same nature. If you have a Blackberry, Windows Phone or Android-based device, you can use the web application available via your browser. You need to enter the web address of Skybet, just like you normally would, and wait for it to load. The browser-based mobile version is designed to adjust to the dimensions of your screen, and you will have no problems running it. It consists of the same features as the native app and the desktop version, which means that you will not miss out on any features.
Q: Where do I get the Skybet App for my iPhone?
- A: All you have to do is go to the App Store and type Skybet in the search bar. When you find it, download and install the app. It takes a couple of minutes. The app is free of charge and secure. It is compatible with the latest versions of iOS. It can run on iOS5 or later version. You will, however, have to set up an account to use it.
Q: If I use the Skybet App, can I still take advantage of the free bet?
- A: Of course. Every new member of the site is eligible for a free bet, no matter if they sign up from their computers or mobile devices. Please note that if you are already a member of Sky Bingo, Sky Poker or Sky Vegas, it will not count towards getting a bonus since you are not considered a new member anymore.